What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

MIND BLOWN

Who out there keeps a journal? You know, one of those books that you write your personal thoughts and dreams out in and only you have access to it?

Well I've been keeping one off and on for about 6 months, now. I started a month before Casey left and have been going decent in it ever since. It's become more of a church journal that I scribble in during Sacrament, but I was flipping through it tonight and I found a short little paragraph that I wanted to share.


"Talking to Bishop --> receiving the Holy Ghost is a commandment. Knowledge can only become intelligence if and when applied. The Holy Ghost is the only reason we know truth.

Ex. if Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father walked through our door, we would only know it was truly them if the Holy Ghost witnessed to our spirit it was true. MIND BLOWN"


That's exactly how I wrote it. Pretty cool, eh? I like using the term "mind blown". When used properly, it truly describes my current state of being accurately. Ah... I love church.

No comments:

Post a Comment