What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.

Monday, May 24, 2010

I would love to have the summer take off... any college kids out there?

I am so ready for DJ to be home. It seems that when I'm okay with being home for the summer, the lack of social life catches up with me. Maybe I should go check out the single's ward? The summer still hasn't taken off and the weather is the crazy unpredictable Oregon weather. Unlike Rexburg where it changes on a daily basis, we have rain, sun, rain, sun, and back to rain for weeks at a time. At least in Rexburg we'd keep things interesting with things like snow and 75* days of sunshine within a few days.

This week I'm house sitting for Grandma. I get to care for the three little dogs she loves so dearly and live down the hill, too. I've got some yard work to do for some neighbors, some volunteer hours to will at the Senior Center, and some service watching kids for a lady in the ward as she and her husband welcome in their brand new baby boy soon. So, at least I'll have a reason to shower in the mornings this week. Grandma has a list of chores for me, too, including sanding the deck railing to repaint it. That will be an adventure because, well, I have no idea what I'm getting myself into. Any advice would be awesome!

...only 3 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment